LowPoly Swords Pack (Customizable)
LowPoly Static Meshes designed for light-project like mobile games.
Meshes are customizable and you can use your own material/s to create the perfect sword for your game.
Each mesh is divided into parts by masks, you can decide which material use for each part.
WARNING: I didn’t use Metallic because it is not compatible with mobile to performance standards but you can add this feature by yourself if needed
Test HTML level – 650mb Download in 170s with 100mbps, after download is complete wait about 10-15sec
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- 5 Static Meshes
- Customizable Materials
- UV-Subdivided parts
Texture Sizes: (please list resolutions for each texture)
- 11x Handle + MetalScratch – 2096px
- 24x Masks – 256px
- 2x Wood – 1024px
- 1x Wood – 512px
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Collision: Yes, custom generated
Vertex Count and LODs:
- LongSword: LOD0 204 Tri – LOD1 102 Tri 0.125% SS – LOD2 50 Tri 0.03% SS
- LargeSword: LOD0 220 Tri – LOD1 108 Tri 0.108% SS – LOD2 54 Tri 0.028% SS
- ZigZagSword: LOD0 456 Tri – LOD1 228 Tri 0.08% SS – LOD2 114 Tri 0.044% SS
- Katana: LOD0 206 Tri – LOD1 102 Tri 0.05% SS – LOD2 50 Tri 0.032% SS
- ThickSword: LOD0 310 Tri – LOD1 154 Tri 0.067% SS – LOD2 76 Tri 0.022% SS
Number of Meshes: 5
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 33
Number of Textures: 38
Supported Development Platforms: Desktop (Windows/Mac)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Desktop, Mobile, Console (Tested on Windows, HTML and Mobile Mali-T760MP8 GPU)
You can resize these textures using “Maximum Texture Size” inside UE4.
• Image has been NOT modified or photoshopped in any way (except resize)
• Image has been rendered by UE4
• Image displays assets that are included in the pack
Creativity Has No Limits